Baby Bottle Coordinator
Reports to: Development Director
Training Required: Moderate
Estimated Minimum Time Commitment: 8 hours/week
Objectives of Position: Liaison for the Care Net of Chilton County staff you who would oversee the planning, coordinating, and execution of Baby Bottle campaigns in several churches during the key 6 months of the year.
- Expresses full agreement with PRC’s mission, vision and foundational statements of faith and practice.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Must be at least 21 years old, unless otherwise approved by the Client Services Director.
- Dependable and organized.
- The ability to respect and uphold confidentiality.
- Able to work as a team with staff, interns, and other volunteers.
- Ability to effectively communicate over the telephone and in person.
- Ability to lead staff and volunteers.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Be willing to speak for Care Net of Chilton County.
- Recruit volunteers and contact people at churches.
- Recruit volunteers to assist in counting the money.
- Assist in delegating tasks to the appropriate staff and volunteers.
- Assist with organizing and preparing bottles for churches.
- Keep a detailed list of participants, dates, number of bottles, etc.
- Contact churches, organizations, and agencies regarding their participation in the Baby Bottle Campaign.
- Make travel arrangements for the bottles.
- This role can easily be adopted by someone who also serves in another volunteer role.
- Many responsibilities for this position may be completed at home