Objective of the position:
Coaches reach out to men and father’s facing a pregnancy or sexual health crisis with mercy and compassion. Through medical intervention and educational programs, they seek to equip male patients to make life-affirming choices.
Reports to: The Client Services Director
- Expresses full agreement with Care Net of Chilton County’s mission, vision and foundational statements of faith and practice.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Able to meet weekly with patients.
- Able to meet patient at clinic when scheduled appointment is made.
- Complete the pregnancy clinic volunteer training.
- Complete on-site training.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Good communicator.
- Flexibility. (Especially to meet patients when unscheduled)
- Willing to learn.
- Provides crisis intervention support for each patient in an atmosphere of warmth and compassion through listening and other helping skills.
- Presents all options through accurate information on abortion, parenting and adoption.
- Follows all policies and procedures.
- Provide support to father’s according to the MENtoring policies and guidelines.
- Keep current on referrals and outside agencies PRC partners.
- Complete charting after each consultation.
- Attend volunteer staff meetings.
- Utilize time wisely at PRC.
- Be a support to both Head Coach and Client services director