Objective of the position: To provide a warm and calming voice to patients while evaluating the caller’s need for services, referrals, or appointment.
Reports to: Client Services Director / Clinic Manager
- Expresses full agreement with PRC’s mission, vision and foundational statements of faith and practice. • Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Able to meet weekly with patients.
- Complete the pregnancy clinic volunteer training.
- Complete on-site training.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Good communicator.
- Willing to learn
- High school diploma
- Answer all calls during the scheduled time
- Establish rapport and reduce anxiety by using appropriate listening skills
- Schedule an appointment for the caller to come into the center by following the outlined procedures
- Make appropriate referrals
- Record all calls and report them to the office
- Attend volunteer in-services or other pertinent educational meetings, as decided by the Director